Should you support the cause by sponsoring?
- Expenses of a child by donating a sum of a ₹10,000 every month (on food, clothing, school fees, tution fees etc.)
- Expenses towards the One Day Meal by donating a sum of ₹8000
- Expenses towards Infant Care by donating a sum of ₹5000 per month.
- Expenses on Vocational Training by donating a sum of ₹2500 per month.
- Expenses on Creative Art by donating a sum of ₹5000 per month.
- Expenses on Games & Sports by donating a sum of ₹4000 per month.
- Make One Time Donation to the Corpus Fund.
Donation Through ICA
Donors from USA supporting Adruta through ICA are entitled for tax exemption under 503 1(c).To donate, donors should choose Adruta from the drop-down project menu, even if the donor goes from the Adruta page. Default is ICA core funds (so you have to instruct them). If an Adruta donor forgets to choose Adruta, and they or you inform us, we can re-allocate funds later after the fact.
So to donate online directly, go to http://icaonline.org/donate and choose Adruta Children Home for the project drop-down menu on the donation page.