We are Looking for Dynamic & Self Motivated Candidates for the Following Positions.
Adruta Children’s Home invites applications for the following posts for its Khordha Child Care Institution at Kantabada, Khordha
Details of the Posts:
|Sl||Position||No. of Post||Age||Required Qualification|
|1||Superintendent||01||21-45 yrs||Master’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology or any other related field of Humanities or MBA (HR) or any other Master’s Degree, and familiarity with computers|
|2||Counselor||01||21-45 yrs||Post Graduates, preferably in Sociology/ Psychology (Child Psychology)/ Social Work or Social Science with computer skills|
|3||Case Worker||01||21-45 yrs||Master’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology or any other related field of Humanities or MBA (HR) or any other Master’s Degree, and familiarity with computers|
|4||House Mother||01||21-45 yrs||Graduate in any discipline. Preference will be for Home science, Sociology and Psychology Graduates.|
|5||Paramedical Staff||01||21-45 yrs||Compounder/Pharamacist having Diploma in Ayurvedic/Homeopathic/Unani from institutions recognized by Govt. of India|
|6||Cook||01||21-45 yrs||Under Matric (8th-10th)|
|7||Housekeeper||01||21-45 yrs||Under Matric (8th– 10th)|
Documents to be Attached:
The following documents have to be attached with the application:-
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary, HSC, Graduation, Post Graduation or any other professional qualification certificate and mark-sheet.
- One recent self-attested color photograph (3.5 X 4.5 size) should be affixed to the application form.
- Certificate of experience issued from previous employer.
- Self declaration regarding non involvement in any criminal activities especially child related offences.
A selection Committee will be constituted to recruit the candidates.
- Retired Educationist/ Administrative Official from the locality (Retried not the bellow rank of Class- II)
- District Child Protection Officer
- Chairperson/Member, ewe
- Member, JJB
- Secretary of the CCI
Career Weightage :
The recruitment shall be on the basis of career marking only as per weightage assigned below:
|4||Post – graduation||30|
|5||Any other professional course / Training related to child rights and its protection or MPhil, PhD etc||10|
The merit list shall be drawn up on the basis of weighted percentage of marks obtained in all the 6 categories mentioned in the table above. In case more than one candidate has equal marks, the candidate with past experience of working in child rights will be given preference. The decision of the selection Committee in this regard shall be final.
- The Selection Committee shall make and recommend the name of 5 candidates for each position in order of preference to the management of the institution for appointment against vacant positions. The candidates scoring the highest marks will be called for a verification of certificates prior to issue of appointment order. The panel will be valid for 1 year from the date of finalization.
- The District Inspection Committee (DIC) shall verify the staff details (position, name, qualification, experience, recruitment procedure, performance, etc.) during its visit to the CCls. In case the District Inspection Committee finds any discrepancies in the recruitment procedure, in performance of any staff, if the activity of any staff is going against the interest of the children, the DIC can recommend the management of CCI for taking action as deemed proper.
Adruta Children’s Home, Khordha
To Apply for Job Openings, You Send Your Resume/CV with all your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org